When renovating a room, your windows should be one of the main things you should think of. After all, they can be a focal point to your room.
Zebra blinds (Double roller blinds) add beauty and functionality to your room. These blinds are excellent for spaces that receive a lot of sunlight and for homes with a beautiful view. They can be used in any room such as bedrooms, living rooms or office space because of their modern, smooth, and sleek look. Some Zebra blinds can block UV rays, sun, and glare while maintaining your view (When these shades are completely raised, the material moves up into the tube and is not visible).
When choosing the right window coverings there will be some pros and cons for each type of window shade and blind. We have listed the main advantages and disadvantages of our popular Zebra blinds.
Zebra blinds work very well in some situations, and not so well in others. Knowing the pros and cons of the product will help you make an informed choice the next time you shop for window treatments.
Pros of Zebra blinds:
- If you want a “cozy” look for your room then these blinds are the perfect choice as they are available in both light filtering and blackout features. They provide the moderate privacy and UV protection you are looking for.
- Zebra blinds are quite versatile. These blinds are available in a wide range of colors, patterns, and textures, making them the perfect choice for any room. They are usually an extremely versatile choice for that modern or contemporary look.
- Modern roller window blinds are extremely versatile and practical as they are easy to raise and lower and allowing you to enter as much light as you wish to a room.
- You can go for the motorized feature for a smooth and easy control. This option is perfect for those large and hard to reach windows as you can operate them with a single push of remote-control button or using your smartphone. Simply you can operate these shades from the comfort of your chair.
- One of the biggest advantages of using Zebra blinds is their ability to provide the homeowner with numerous options to customize the look of their home. They have the continuous loop, cordless, and smart pull option. The cordless feature is safe for homes with kids and pets.
- You can easily install and use them.
- These Zebra blinds can be used either alone or in combination with curtains.
Cons of Zebra blinds:
- Zebra blinds with solar fabrics will not provide complete privacy at night time.
- These shades are not suitable for narrow windows or odd shaped windows.
- Parts of motorized Zebra blinds can fail and may need replacement or cleaning from time to time.
- It’s important to clean your Zebra blinds on a regular basis.
- These Zebra blinds are not suitable for a room with a lot of moisture.
Do you want to install Zebra blinds and enjoy all the benefits they offer? Are you looking for the best quality product? If you answered yes, then Dekorhuys is the best fit. We have many years of experience and we provide you with the best quality products. Our focus is always providing the best products to our customers.Share on Facebook